Mondo Robot | Senior Engineer, Ruby on Rails
This job post has expired
We are a team of engineers focused on developing applications that fulfill the product visions of our clients. The apps are built with Rails or React for the web, and React Native, iOS, or Android for mobile. We work agile, our code is test-driven, our integration processes are continuous and we deploy to AWS or VS App Center.
You'll be joining a team of well-rounded individuals that includes avid cyclists, a coffee roaster, an ultra runner, a ski racer, and a bunch of other really nice folks.
This position requires at least 5 years experience, preferably in a production company or agency environment.
You should be good at...
- Delivering reusable, elegant and clean Ruby on Rails code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Educating and mentoring other engineers
- Conducting code reviews and pair programing
- Providing technical leadership
- Scoping and estimating technical requirements
- Working on a diverse range of projects
- Time management and problem solving
You have experience with...
- Ruby on Rails
- Sidekiq, Redis, PostgreSQL
- RESTful APIs
- Object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
- AWS infrastructure products
- Web Accessibility Standards
- React / Redux / VUE on the front-end
- Native Mobile Development, iOS & Android