Natura Life Science | Senior Producer/Project Manager
This job post has expired
SENIOR PRODUCER/PROJECT MANAGER
Sacramento, CA • 21-03-2019
SENIOR PRODUCER/PROJECT MANAGER
At Natura Life+Science, we believe that cannabis is a gift from nature perfectly designed to enhance our lives. Our mission is to deliver that gift to you by utilizing our incredible team, pharmaceutical-grade facilities, processes, and the best technology available.
Service is the key to significance. We lead by serving others. We encourage and invest in our team’s growth and education. We understand that our team is what differentiates us from everyone else. Our workplace is a safe, open place where exceptional people can share their talents, dreams and ideas.
We are building an in-house team to rival the A team at any agency. And, we’re going to have a lot of fun doing it. This is an opportunity to own and build a discipline within the marketing team from the ground up. Work on modern lifestyle, wellness, and medicinal brands that will be loved by consumers. This team will operate on the same level as external agencies, start with a blank page, build brands, and see them through their launches, and evolutions.
Sacramento is a magical place in middle of everywhere your mood might want to take you: SF, Sonoma, Napa, Tahoe, Yosemite, Carmel, Sequoia, Redwoods, etc. It’s all within a short drive from SacTown. This “City of Trees” is home to 14 world-class farmer’s markets, rivers, lakes, trails, parks, and farm-to-fork restaurants. What does all of this mean? Access to the outdoors, rafting, biking, hiking, skiing, boating, backpacking, wine country, fresh food, and a way more manageable lifestyle, all at a sizable lower cost of living index than most larger cities on the entire west coast.
The Senior Producer/Project Manager is directly responsible for co-leading all marketing projects from initiation to completion by taking on the day-to-day management of the workflow. Internal teams rely on the Producer/PM function to communicate project needs and solutions. He or she must take ownership of the project scope and estimation for given jobs, facilitating efficiency, accountability, and accuracy in financials. This position will also involve estimating, planning, and executing all illustration needs, photo and video shoots, including operation of an in-house studio. You will be the right, and sometimes left hand to the CMO.
• Managing large scale creative, marketing, and digital projects, specifically CRM/Email campaigns, brand identity, packaging design, in-store, and social media
• Managing account workflow to be able to deliver work on time and on budget
• Identifying and securing needed resources to complete tasks
• Serving as internal liaison between departments to ensure timelines, allocated resources, and vendor deliverables are being managed and communicated properly
• Enforcing processes and managing the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects
• Developing comprehensive project timelines and deliverable schedules for all key stakeholders
• Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships with a spirit of collaboration
• Expertise in analyzing workflow, building effective processes, and streamlining team behaviors with an eye for accuracy, efficiency, and budgets
• Capable of reviewing, recommending and implementing project management system that can open/track jobs, assign tasks, create/manage timelines, and integrate with financials (estimating, invoicing, expenses, etc.)
• Skilled in managing multiple projects/tasks, and being able to make recommendations and improvise in a fast-paced environment
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5-8 years of producer/project management experience in an agency or in-house environment
• Experience implementing, managing and training internal staff on selected PM software to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Experience with photo and video shoots large and small
• Experience sourcing outside vendors for a variety of creative needs
• Master problem solver
• Paid Health Benefits – Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage. Natura pays 100% of your healthcare premiums and partial for your family and offers a variety of choices and plans! We also offer life insurance to all employees, in addition to long-term and short-term disability coverage.
• Paid Time Off – Flexible and generous vacation policy with many company holidays.
• Great Company Culture – We are a fun and close team. Family oriented environment. Casual, comfortable attire. Not only is it okay to be unique in the way you do things, we encourage it!
• Opportunity for Growth – Success is a team effort and we strive to be the best we can be by encouraging employees to develop professionally by learning new tasks and working across teams.
• Setting Industry Standards – Our vertically integrated business model enables us to bring products to the emerging California marketplace in the most efficient manner and is designed to be compliant with GMP standards and will produce the highest level of safe and comprehensive products in the industry while creating a work environment that supports people of all backgrounds.
• Doing it Right – Everything we do here is built upon integrity, respect, teamwork, professionalism, and always knowing and doing what's right.