Common Good | Senior Strategist
This job post has expired
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone: Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Strategist to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
The Senior Strategist will help create thoughtful solutions to key client problems. As a Senior Strategist you will harness your storytelling skill, analytical abilities, and love of research to create plans to lead to great work and meaningful results.
• Lead the development of strategic deliverables (e.g.: briefs, brand strategy platforms, campaign architectures, communications plans, etc.) that enable new opportunities for clients
• Continually build and enhance understanding of our clients’ business and their market
• Establish strong relationships with clients as a trusted advisor
• Provide strategic leadership to creative, account, and media teams
• Identify and help design research opportunities
• Help design and lead internal and client-facing work sessions
• Maintain a thorough understanding of brand, culture, consumer, and marketplace to anticipate opportunities and help guide clients forward
• Participate in new business pitches
• Offer opportunities to expand the agency’s toolbox of strategy frameworks and methodologies
• Contribute to thought leadership as a department and an agency
• Ability to combine strategy, creativity, and analytical thinking
• Desire to work across a wide range of marketing disciplines
• At least 5 years agency experience
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
• This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Occasional travel or evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
$90-95K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, 401k match, Health & Happiness and Work From Home stipends, profit sharing, and more.